Langdon & Seah long experience in the construction and property sector translate into top notch skills and expertise in the financial management of projects from inception to completion, and through to final handover.
Langdon & Seah’s long experience in the construction and property sector translate into top notch skills and expertise in the financial management of projects from inception to completion, and through to final handover.
Our services encompass the following:
- Initial budget estimating to assess the feasibility of design proposals.
- Comparative cost advice on alternative designs, materials, systems and methods.
- Detailed cost planning and monitoring to ensure that designs are developed within the approved budget.
- Value engineering of design options to maximise value for money.
- Advice on appropriate contract packaging, tendering procedures and procurement options.
- Management of the selected procurement route.
- Tender documentation and management to select a suitable contractor.
- Financial post contract management including progress payment valuations, regular reporting on forecast of expenditure and final cost, and agreement of the final account.
Our core services in quantity surveying covers not only building works but also more specialised areas including:
Building Services Engineering ServicesWe were the first quantity surveying firm in Asia to incorporate M&E engineering services into our scope of duties and we maintain a specialist team of professionals dedicated to this area.
Interior Fitting-Out WorksWe work extensively with interior designers on interior fitting-out works for hotels, offices, banks, clubhouses and many other types of buildings, ensuring a seamless co-operation with interior designers.
Our specialist team collates up-to-date knowledge and information on fit-out works and advices tenants, occupiers and building owners on:
- Elemental cost of fit-out works.
- Cost analysis of functional areas.
- Comparative cost advice on alternative materials, systems and methods.
- Key fit-out cost drivers and design issues.
- Programme/Build-out rates.
- Procurement advice.
- Contractor/Trade Contractor database.
- Civil Engineering Works.
- We work closely with civil engineers and maintain a specialist team to respond to the unique needs of these projects.
Countries providing the services:
- China & Hong Kong
- South Korea